KOMPAS.com – Starting July 12, 2021, the results of the PCR or rapid antigen test as a condition for boarding the plane during the Emergency PPKM 3-20 July are only from 742 laboratories affiliated with the Ministry of Health (Kemenkes).
Minister of Health Budi Gunadi Sadikin said this was done to ensure the safety of every passenger during the trip and suppress the spread of Covid-19.
“For laboratories that have not entered data into the NAR, starting Monday, July 12, 2021, the PCR/antigen swab results do not apply to flights,” he quoted him as saying. Kompas.com, Tuesday (6/7/2021).
Also read: Flying Requirements During Emergency PPKM, Mandatory PCR and Bring Vaccine Cards
Furthermore, the data from the examination will be entered into the data new all records (NAR) and connected to the PeduliLindung application.
PeduliLindung is an application with an integrated system. Budi said this method could make it easier for air transportation operators.
Get information, inspiration and insight from email you.
According to Budi, passengers can check their health automatically by showing the AR code in the application or showing the NIK number at the counter. sign up.
Also read: Air Travel Provisions from AP I Airport, Effective July 5, 2021
That way, continued Budi, passengers no longer need to show documents hard copy or physical documents. This mechanism ensures that all passengers are in good health while boarding the aircraft.
List of 26 laboratories affiliated with the Ministry of Health
To find out more, follow Kompas.com summarizes the list of 26 laboratories in DKI Jakarta and West Java affiliated with the Ministry of Health, Thursday (8/7/2021):
- Center for Environmental Health and Disease Control Engineering Jakarta
- Jakarta Health Laboratory Center
- Regional Health Laboratory (Labkesda) DKI Jakarta
- Medistra Hospital
- Gatot Soebroto Army Hospital
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Clinical Laboratory
- Mother’s Hospital
- Pertamina Jaya Hospital
- Harapan Kita Heart and Blood Vessel Hospital
- Fatmawati Center General Hospital
- Dharmais Cancer Hospital
- Kramat Jati Police Hospital
- Tarakan Hospital
Also read: List of 15 AP I Airports that Provide Covid-19 Vaccine Centers
- Padjadjaran University Hospital Bandung
- Hasan Sadikin Central General Hospital Bandung
- Bogor Agricultural Institute
- Regional General Hospital dr. Chasbullah Abdulmadjid Bekasi City
- Jababeka Family Permata Hospital Laboratory
- Laboratory of the Faculty of Medicine, Gunung Jati Swadaya University, Cirebon
- Cirebon Harbor Hospital
- Karawang Hospital
- Subang Veterinary Center
- Laboratory of RSUD Pelabuhanratu Sukabumi
- Laboratory of Cibinong Hospital, Bogorong Regency
- Dustira Cimahi Hospital. Laboratory
- Laboratory of Bayu Asih Hospital, Purwakarta Regency Kabupaten
For a complete list, see following site.