Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – The Covid-19 vaccine is now one of the important things to fight the corona virus in Indonesia. The more people who are vaccinated, the faster the transmission of this virus will be brought under control.
Those who have been vaccinated will get a Covid-19 vaccine certificate. This certificate is becoming an important role today. Apart from being proof that the community has been vaccinated, this certificate is also a requirement for traveling to the malls visited.
One of them that applies the Covid-19 vaccine certificate requirements is DKI Jakarta. Governor Anies Baswedan requires all mall staff visitors to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
This is stated in the Governor’s Decree (Kepgub) Number 966 of 2021 concerning PPKM Level 4 Covid-19 which regulates the above. The Governor’s Decree was signed by Anies on August 3, 2021.
“Workers and visitors have been vaccinated,” said the governor who was met on Friday (6/8/2021).
The Covid-19 vaccine certificate given by the government is given in digital form. You can check it through the Pedulilindungi.id website or through the Pedulilindungi application which is available for Android smartphones and iPhone iOS.
Here’s how to check and download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate on the Pedulilindungi.id site:
- Go to the careprotect.id site, Login/Register will be available at the top right of the screen.
- People who don’t have an account must create one first. But for those who can already choose the Login Now menu.
Enter the mobile number and press Sign In Now. Next, you will be taken to the registered account.
- Click the account name, there are several menu options and select Certificate. There you can check and download the certificate, select Vaccine Certificate.
- There will be a certificate according to the number of injections received.
- Click the desired certificate, select Download Certificate to download.
Here’s how to check and download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate via the Pedulilindungi mobile application:
- Make sure you already have the app on your phone. If you haven’t installed the app in the App Store and Play Store.
- Enter the application. If you already have an account click Login and if not select Register.
- You will be asked to enter information, namely Full Name, NIK and Mobile Number. Enter the One Time Password or OTP entered in the SMS.
- Select click Digital Passport. Select a name for the vaccine certificate that will appear and click Download to be able to download and save the Vaccine Certificate.
- The certificate has been downloaded. You can also sign out of your Cares Protect account.