Nakita.id – The government is aggressively providing vaccines for all levels of Indonesian society.
The target is the delivery of 1 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in one day.
And later there will be 2 million doses of the covid-19 vaccine in one day.
Of course as a society we need to support the government’s way of protecting its people from the COVID-19 pandemic.
After being vaccinated there is a certificate that Mom and Dad can view and download lol.
“Certification of the vaccine appears, the conditions must be vaccinated. Every dose gets a vaccine certificate,” said the Health Ministry’s Covid-19 Vaccination Spokesperson, Dr. Siti Nadia Tarmizi when contacted Kompas.com, Friday (25/6/2021).
Also Read: No Need To Be Afraid Of Vaccination, Understand The Side Effects Of The Covid-19 Vaccine And How To Overcome Every Reaction
Nadia explained how to view or check the Covid-19 vaccine certificate through the Peduli Protect application or the https://pedulilindungi.id/ website.
Then, how to view and download vaccine certification?
Reporting from Kompas.com (25/2/2021), after being vaccinated, vaccine recipients will receive a short message from 1199.
The message states that you have been successfully vaccinated.
The short message contains the full name, NIK number, vaccine ticket number, schedule for administering the second dose of vaccine, complete with the date and location of vaccination.
There are several steps taken to see the vaccine certificate.
1. Go to the careprotect.id site
2. On the home page, select “View Vaccination Tickets & Certificates”
3. If you do not have an account, select “Create a CaresProtect account”
4. The Cares Protect account registration page appears, fill in the full name and cellphone number fields
5. Click “Create Account”
6. If so, check the SMS from PEDULICOVID on the registered mobile number nomor
7. Write the 6-digit number listed in the SMS
8. Click “Submit”
Also Read: The Delta Variant of the Corona Virus Makes Indonesians Uneasy? Follow the Covid-19 Vaccine The Solution
View vaccine and ticket history
If you have registered, the next procedure is to check whether you can see the vaccine certificate or not.
1. In the menu on the left of the screen, select “Vaccine History & Tickets”
2. If there is a locked icon, then follow the provided procedure, such as filling in the NIK number listed on the KTP
3. If you have, then the locked icon will disappear, and you can check your history and vaccine ticket
4. Select “Vaccine History & Tickets” again
5. Include full name, ticket number, and QR code, as well as vaccination location
Even though it looks interesting, you are advised not to share screenshots of this display on social media.
“There is a QR code, containing data about the type of vaccine. It’s better not to upload it on social media,” said Nadia.
According to him, if the QR code is uploaded on social media or is known to the public, personal data will be spread.
View the Covid-19 vaccination certificate
1. After vaccination, go to the Cares Protect website.
2. Recheck the vaccine certificate in “Vaccine History & Tickets”
3. In the first dose of vaccination, the Covid-19 vaccine certificate is green.
This first vaccination certificate is provided online via a link sent via text message from 1199, as proof of having successfully participated in the early stages of vaccination.
Vaccination officers are advised to keep a vaccination card to take to the second stage of vaccination according to the schedule and location that has been determined.
On the second vaccination, the certificate will be purplish pink.
Also Read: Don’t Have a Covid-19 Vaccine Ration? Dont worry! This is a list of malls in Jakarta that hold Covid-19 vaccinations
Download vaccine certificate
If you want to download or download a certificate, you can simply click on one of the vaccination injection stages.
Then, click “Yes” to download the vaccination certificate.
If the download process is complete, the Covid-19 vaccine certificate file will be saved in your mobile storage automatically.
If so, you can also directly print the Covid-19 certificate with a personal printer or take it to a printing service provider.
Amazingly, your vaccine certificate does not need to be uploaded to social media to avoid unwanted things.
This article has been published on Kompas.com with the title “How to View and Download a Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate”
This article is part of Parapuan
Parapuan is a space for women’s self-actualization to achieve their dreams.