Brilio.net – The popularity of the soap opera Ikatan Cinta is no longer in doubt. Since its initial broadcast on October 19, 2020, this soap opera that presents the genres of drama, romance, and comedy has managed to steal the hearts of Indonesian screen viewers.
In fact, the high number of viewers made this soap opera break the MURI record. In April 2021, Ikatan Cinta even broke the record as a prime time soap opera with the highest audience share in 100 days.
The soap opera starring Amanda Manopo and Arya Saloka made another recent achievement. Yes, Bond of Love was awarded as ‘Most Watched TV Program and Entertaining People During a Pandemic’ by the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia which was held on Thursday (1/7).
At the award ceremony for the soap opera Ikatan Cinta, the two main characters, Arya Saloka and Amanda, appeared harmoniously wearing batik. The second portrait was uploaded to Hary Tanoesoedibjo’s Instagram account on Friday (2/7) today. Suddenly, the compactness of Amanda and Arya immediately attracted the attention of netizens.
Come on, take a peek at 10 moments of Amanda Manopo and Arya Saloka at the award ceremony, as reported by as brilio.net from various sources, Friday (2/7).
1. The soap opera Ikatan Cinta has again achieved a proud achievement.
2. The soap opera, which premiered on October 19, 2020, won an award from the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia.
3. Ikatan Cinta was named the ‘Most Watched and Entertained TV Program by the Public During the Pandemic’.
4. At the award ceremony, the two main players, Arya Saloka and Amanda Manopo, performed harmoniously.
5. Yes, actors Andin and Aldebaran are seen wearing batik together.
6. Arya looks stunning by wearing a white top with batik accents on the edges of her dress.
7. The actor who was born on June 27, 1991 combines his clothes with brown batik pants.
8. Meanwhile, Amanda Manopo wore an ankle-length outer batik. The glamorous impression can be seen from the gold nuanced masks and headbands.
9. “Good morning… I heard that many are waiting for photos of Mas Al and Mbak Andin at the Coordinating Ministry for the Economy Award for the soap opera Ikatan Cinta as “The Most Watched Television Program and Entertaining the Community During the Pandemic” , “ wrote Hary Tanoesoedibjo in the photo caption.
10. This compact portrait of Amanda and Arya was immediately flooded with netizen comments. “The photo makes the morning Aladdin lovers even more excited,” said @ellydasarah. “Thank you Mr. @hary.tanoesoedibjo for giving me a moodbooster this morning,” said @hijap_stylee.